What does my EQ in a Box© look like?
EQ in a Box© now in it's second edition
The second edition includes:
- A Double Sided Storyboard,
- A Set of 31 coloured Characters and
- A Set of 12 coloured Projective Cards.
- Fun Instructional DVD that explains how to get the best out of your child when using the EQ in a Box©
- The new edition now has specific cards to help children manage trauma such as hijackings, loss (by death or separation) and violence
- There are also new adolescent cards in the second edition that focus on current teenage dilemmas such as depression, relationship issues and anger management.
Get Your “EQ in a Box”© Now
Hey Sally and Pam! Thanks for this stunning tool! It's really amazing and I started using it already and have had great results -starting from card 1!! Regards Belinda Von Wielligh, Occupational Therapist, South Africa
It's a great tool with great potential! I was demonstrating it to a colleague at the kitchen table and he actually started to regress and had the mother and father have a fight and talk about his unhappy childhood. It's like it's created a safe space to project out on to. Regards, Gareth Martin Counsellor, Dublin, Ireland